By Jerome F. Strauss III MD PhD, Robert L. Barbieri MD
Yen & Jaffe's Reproductive Endocrinology is helping you successfully diagnose and deal with the spectrum of male and female reproductive approach diseases, from impaired fertility, infertility, and recurrent being pregnant loss via difficulties of sexual improvement, puberty, menstrual disturbances, fibroids, endometriosis, and reproductive getting older. This relied on endocrinology reference booklet is perfect for fellows, endocrinologists, or as a brief reference whilst making day-by-day diagnostic and healing judgements. it's just the source you want to supply your sufferers the very best reproductive care.
- Get unequalled advice you could trust, corresponding to clean insights into cutting-edge box and destiny advances, in the course of the wisdom gleaned from around the world fertility specialists in reproductive medicine.
- Further your research of Reproductive Endocrinology with a listing of prompt readings on the finish of every chapter.
- Conveniently entry the absolutely searchable text and view the entire photographs online at Expert Consult.
- Apply the most recent reproductive endocrinology advances in uncomplicated and medical technology, together with molecular, mobile, and genetic strategies, and snatch their relevance to pathophysiology, prognosis, and remedy.
- Maximize fertility in men and women present process chemotherapy and different melanoma treatments, and guidance sufferers on environmental elements affecting reproduction.
- Stay on best of modern developments together with the impression of weight problems on fertility; ovarian tissue banking; cryopreservation; pre-implantation genetic analysis; ovulation induction; and dangers and coverings for steroid hormone-responsive cancers.
- View uncomplicated anatomic buildings, endocrine approaches, and cellphone functionality and disorder with absolute clarity via full-color illustrations and new photos throughout.
- Confidently practice procedures via accelerated insurance of reproductive and infertility surgical procedure and on-line video clips demonstrating key techniques.
Read Online or Download Yen & Jaffe's Reproductive Endocrinology: Physiology, Pathophysiology, and Clinical Management PDF
Best clinical books
This booklet is an up to date evaluation of present wisdom within the box of a number of drug resistance in human melanoma. The literature as much as the center of 1993 is surveyed in expert chapters written via diverse specialists. subject matters coated comprise the molecular genetics, cytogenetics and biochemistry of the mdr genes and P-glycoprotein; substitute delivery proteins in MDR; topoisomerases I and II; cytochrome p450-enzymes and glutathione- S-transferases in MDR; mobile types for MDR in good tumours and haemopoietic tumours; immunochemical and molecular organic suggestions for detection of MDR-related gene expression; and medical and pharmacological ideas to avoid resistance.
This quantity has been written in particular for the working towards clinician. All features of medical transplantation have multiplied vastly in recent times, yet a number of the medical professionals concerned have bought very little university in immunology as clinical scholars. a few of the chapters, written by means of physicians, surgeons, pathologists and immunologists current the various at the moment vital matters in transplantation and show easy venture of immunology is now crucial in lots of parts of scientific perform.
The nationwide Institute on getting older (NIA) has traditionally been all in favour of the security of human matters. In July 1977, the NIA subsidized a gathering to replace and complement advisor traces for shielding these partaking in Federal examine seasoned jects. even supposing the elemental instructions were in influence given that 1966, it were missed to incorporate the aged as a susceptible inhabitants.
The second one variation of this publication serves either as an introductory and reference publication targeting the sphere of metastatic bone affliction. that includes contributions from specialists within the box, this quantity describes the molecular and mobile mechanisms all for the formation of bone metastases, offers the more moderen advances made within the realizing of the medical photograph and signs of sufferers, analyses the position of bone markers in examine and medical perform and bargains with all facets of imaging modalities utilized for the detection and assessment of bone metastases.
- Neuro-Oncology: Clinical and Experimental Aspects Proceedings of the International Symposium on Neuro-Oncology ,Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands, October 25–27, 1979
- Hepatitis B and D Protocols: Volume 2: Immunology, Model Systems, and Clinical Studies
- Managing Acute Coronary Syndromes in Clinical Practice
- Communication in Palliative Nursing
- Neuromuscular Junction Disorders: Handbook of Clinical Neurology Vol 91 (Series Editors: Aminoff, Boller and Swaab)
- Key Clinical Trials in Erectile Dysfunction
Additional resources for Yen & Jaffe's Reproductive Endocrinology: Physiology, Pathophysiology, and Clinical Management
Wray S, Nieburgs A, Elkabes S: Spatiotemporal cell expression of luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone in the prenatal mouse: evidence for an embryonic origin in the olfactory placode, Brain Research. Developmental Brain Research 46:309–318, 1989. Wray S, Grant P, Gainer H: Evidence that cells expressing luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone mRNA in the mouse are derived from progenitor cells in the olfactory placode, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 86:8132–8136, 1989.
Terasawa E, Quanbeck CD, Schulz CA, Burich AJ, Luchansky LL, Claude P: A primary cell culture system of luteinizing hormone releasing hormone neurons derived from embryonic olfactory placode in the rhesus monkey, Endocrinology 133:2379–2390, 1993. Funabashi T, Daikoku S, Shinohara K, Kimura F: Pulsatile gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) secretion is an inherent function of GnRH neurons, as revealed by the culture of medial olfactory placode obtained from embryonic rats, Neuroendocrinology 71:138–144, 2000.
Funabashi T, Daikoku S, Shinohara K, Kimura F: Pulsatile gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) secretion is an inherent function of GnRH neurons, as revealed by the culture of medial olfactory placode obtained from embryonic rats, Neuroendocrinology 71:138–144, 2000. Duittoz AH, Batailler M: Pulsatile GnRH secretion from primary cultures of sheep olfactory placode explants, Journal of Reproduction and Fertility 120:391–396, 2000. Leranth C, Segura LM, Palkovits M, MacLusky NJ, Shanabrough M, Naftolin F: The LH-RH-containing neuronal network in the preoptic area of the rat: demonstration of LH-RH-containing nerve terminals in synaptic contact with LH-RH neurons, Brain Research 345:332–336, 1985.