By Patrick D. Miller
Read or Download Israelite Religion and Biblical Theology: Collected Essays (JSOT Supplement) PDF
Similar religion books
Genius. The observe connotes a virtually unworldly energy: the facility to create, to know common secrets and techniques, even to spoil. As well known highbrow historian Darrin McMahon explains in Divine Fury, the concept that of genius might be traced again to antiquity, whilst males of significant perception have been considered urged by way of demons.
This selection of essays focuses recognition on how medieval gender intersects with different different types of distinction, quite faith and ethnicity. It treats the interval c. 800-1500, with a selected specialise in the period of the Gregorian reform flow, the 1st campaign, and its associated assaults on Jews at domestic.
- Ipotesi su Gesù
- Anapanasati - Mindfulness of Breathing
- Tradition and Modernity in Protestant Christianity (Article)
- Pragmatism in Islamic Law. A Social and Intellectual History
- Gnosis und spätantiker Geist, Teil 2,1. Von der Mythologie zur mystischen Philosophie
- Christology: A Guide for the Perplexed (Guides for the Perplexed)
Additional resources for Israelite Religion and Biblical Theology: Collected Essays (JSOT Supplement)
Tin . kaspa. tiqla du- 'imma-naka 7. tqlm . ys' tiqlemi. yissa 'u And Samumanu is chief. ' Two shekels he will pay. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. Now I have provided a storeroom lk(\) m . wm . ag le-kumu . ). 'agafor you; and if I drive rSkm rriSukumu. you out b . bty bi. betiya from my house, ksp hm$m kaspa hamiSima fifty (shekels) of silver ['i]s' ['i]ssa'u I will pay * First published in Loren R. ), The Claremont Ras Shamra Tablets (AnOr, 48; Rome: Pontifical Biblical Institute, 1972), pp. 53-66. Copyright Editrice Pontificio Institute Biblico, Roma.
19. Cf. -T. Barrelet, 'Les deesses armees et ailees', Syria 32 (1955), pp. 22260; and specific reference in unpublished Ugaritic texts to Anat's flying, Virolleaud, 'Nouveaux textes'. 30 Israelite Religion and Biblical Theology The first mention of the 'allies of Kronos' is when Hermes creates in them a desire to battle Uranos. The word