By J K Murphy
Read Online or Download DotNetNuke 5.4 cookbook : over 100 recipes for installing, configuring, and customizing your own website with the DotNetNuke CMS PDF
Similar recipes books
In his new ebook, Jamie Oliver's nutrition In mins, Jamie proves that, via studying a couple of methods and being prepared and concentrated within the kitchen, it truly is completely attainable, and straightforward, to get an entire meal at the desk within the related period of time you'd usually spend making one dish! The 50 brand-new meal rules during this e-book are interesting, different and seasonal.
Winner of the IACP 2010 Julia baby Award for First Book
Nestled among the Atlantic Ocean and Spain, Portugal is today’s hot-spot holiday vacation spot, and international tourists are enthralled through the original but commonly used food of this state. the hot Portuguese desk takes you on a culinary trip into the soul of this attention-grabbing kingdom and appears at its eleven unusually assorted ancient areas, in addition to the island of Madeira and the Azores, and their foodstuff tradition, common dishes, and wines. This publication additionally showcases Portugal's pantry of go-to materials, equivalent to smoked sausages, peppers, cilantro, seafood, olive oil, garlic, beans, tomatoes, and bay leaves—all liked by way of americans and now mixed in leading edge ways.
In the recent Portuguese desk, David Leite presents a latest examine the flavorful foodstuff of this gastronomic zone, sharing either the cherished classics he recalls from cooking at his grandmother’s aspect, comparable to Slowly Simmered White Beans and Sausage, in addition to glossy dishes defining the rustic this present day, like Olive Oil–Poached clean Cod with Roasted Tomato Sauce. With full-color pictures all through and a modern viewpoint, the hot Portuguese desk is the instruction manual to the interesting food of Portugal.
Essential source for somebody who loves exciting family and friends at home
In this new booklet from the CIA, you'll locate every little thing you want to plan and pull off unforgettable get-togethers—from very important formal occasions to uncomplicated, informal affairs with associates. It's full of lots of recipes for ideal celebration meals, in addition to sensible and thorough recommendation on making plans, adorning, and serving. It additionally good points precious and lovely full-color images all through. * greater than three hundred scrumptious recipes for first classes, major classes, facets, cakes, and drinks
* suggestion and strategies on enjoyable for nearly any celebration, no matter if the foodstuff is the focal point of the development or simply a bit perk
* one of the books from the CIA—all from Wiley—including the pro Chef, 9th version and the At domestic series
When it involves cooking, you recognize what to anticipate from the specialists on the Culinary Institute of America—fantastic flavors, awesome shows, and down-to-earth cooking suggestion. you can now upload domestic unique to the record in addition.
SAVEUR is for those that adventure the area nutrition first. Created to meet the starvation for real information regarding meals in all its contexts, the journal emphasizes historical past and culture, domestic cooking and genuine nutrients, evoking flavors from world wide (including forgotten wallet of culinary excellence within the United States).
- Cocktails for Book Lovers
- Quick & Easy Vegan Comfort Food: 65 Everyday Meal Ideas for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Over 150 Great-Tasting, Down-Home Recipes
- Dominique Ansel: The Secret Recipes
- The Healthy Raw Food Diet: Advice and Recipes to Energize, Dehydrate, Lose Weight, and Feel Great
Additional info for DotNetNuke 5.4 cookbook : over 100 recipes for installing, configuring, and customizing your own website with the DotNetNuke CMS
If you delete a page and change your mind later, see the next recipe Using the Recycle Bin to learn how to get it back. How it works... Creating pages, organizing them in the menu and adding modules to them is a big part of building a website using DNN. We'll see many more examples of adding pages and creating content in the next chapter. See also Now that you have blank pages in your site you can start adding modules using the remaining recipes in this chapter and Chapter 3. Using the Recycle Bin When you delete pages and modules in DNN, they are not actually deleted.
How to do it... 1. Begin by logging in as the Portal Administrator (sysadmin in our examples). 2. Look at the front page of the portal and scroll down to the bottom of the page. Look for the Sponsors or just use any module you see on the page. 3. Locate the module action menu. It's the small triangle next to the module name. Hover your mouse over the small triangle and the action menu will display. 46 Chapter 2 4. Select Settings from the action menu. This displays the Module Settings form. 5. Make sure Inherit View permissions from Page is unchecked.
12. If you haven't logged into the SnowCovered site yet, you will be asked for your username and password. Otherwise you'll go right to the Payment page. 13. The Payment page will show your account information. Make sure all the required fields are filled in and click on Continue. 14. The next screen will show the Sales Agreement and Terms. Click on the Agree to terms checkbox and click on Confirm Order. 15. The last page will present a link called My Downloads. Click on this link. 16. At the list of pending downloads, click on Downloads shown next to the skin you purchased.