By Justin Racz
We've all had undesirable days: misplaced our keys, damaged a nail, neglected a teach. a few days, notwithstanding, are a lot worse than others, as Justin Racz proves during this hilarious new addition to the damage hit Worse Than Yours sequence. accumulating fifty of the main memorable "bad days," this outrageous booklet catalogs every little thing from the day-by-day ("First grey hair noticed") to the mythical ("Eve eats apple"), from the general public ("New York urban sanitation strike") to the painfully inner most ("Ricky will get atomic wedgie, 1976"). An encouraged and completely illustrated testomony to schadenfreude, 50 Days Worse than Yours proves that not anything is as common as ache. even if you are a child ("Picked final in gym-again"), a brand new mother or father ("Barney invented"), or dealing with down heart age ("AARP card arrives"), you will be bound to locate a few convenience during this riotous compilation of items long gone fallacious. in any case, it may well were a lot, a lot worse... Justin Racz is the writer of fifty Boyfriends Worse Than Yours, 50 family members Worse Than...
Read Online or Download 50 Days Worse Than Yours PDF
Best deals in books books
Starting with Queen Anne's stopover at to Scrooby lodge, tells in tale type of the standard lifetime of the Pilgrims in England and Holland, in their voyage at the Mayflower and their adventures within the New international. The Brewster little ones and different Pilgrim girls and boys are the heart of curiosity. an excellent publication to learn aloud within the weeks earlier than Thanksgiving.
One of many first of Jane Austen's novels to be written, and one of many final to be released, Northanger Abbey is either an fun tale of the way a naive woman enters society and wins the love of a witty younger clergyman, and a high-spirited parody of the lurid Gothic novels that have been well known in the course of Austen's early life.
She works to dwell . . . One may imagine the final position a good looks like Fallon O'Rourke may well retain her advantage used to be within the Mayfair mansion of London's such a lot licentious duke, the infamous Dominic Hale. but Fallon—who's persisted not anything yet lecherous advances on account that her father's tragic death—is completely secure there .
The bestselling writer of Fermat's final Theorem and The Code publication tells the tale of the intense minds that deciphered the mysteries of the massive Bang. a desirable exploration of the last word query: how was once our universe created? Albert Einstein as soon as stated: 'The so much incomprehensible factor concerning the universe is that it's understandable.
- Macs All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer Tech))
- Exploding Disc Cannons, Slimemobiles, and 32 Other Projects for Saturday Science
- A Talent for Sin
- Mars and Venus Starting Over: A Practical Guide for Finding Love Again After a Painful Breakup, Divorce, or the Loss of a Loved One
- In the Footsteps of Lewis and Clark: Early Commemorations and the Origins of the National Historic Trail
- Characterization and Control of Interfaces for high quality advanced materials III
Additional resources for 50 Days Worse Than Yours
32. When Pigeons Attack Doves they are not. More like rats with wings. And they are not afraid of you. The birds. Every person's head is a target. They perch on lampposts and ledges, just waiting to line you up in the crosshairs. Your head. In some cultures, if a pigeon craps on you, it's good luck. If a pigeon with avian flu does the same, bad luck. Pigeons played a vital part in World War I as an extremely reliable way of sending messages. Over 100,000 pigeons were used in the war, with an astonishing success rate of 95 percent getting through to their destinations with their messages.
Three Jack and Cokes, four kamikazes, five shots of Patron tequila, two hours of projectile vomiting, one night in the ER. Your closest friends. And, eventually, your parents. It's a rite of passage to surrender one's fake ID to the younger sibling. It's the ultimate hand-me-down. The worst bedspins of your life. Make a deal with the bartender in advance to water down your drinks. It's a win-win. The mixologist saves on alcohol, you save on liver. 36. Ate Bad Oyster To say "I have lived," you must eat certain foods before you die: escargot, something still alive, an entire bucket of KFC, and chilled raw oysters.
Fueled by rage, Ricky will graduate first in his class, attend Harvard, and make millions. He'll get a wedgie at his twenty-five-year reunion, for old times' sake. And it will be atomic. Going commando never made so much sense. 35. Twenty-One Years and One Day Old Ah, the day you turn twenty-one. Oh, the morning after. Three Jack and Cokes, four kamikazes, five shots of Patron tequila, two hours of projectile vomiting, one night in the ER. Your closest friends. And, eventually, your parents. It's a rite of passage to surrender one's fake ID to the younger sibling.